Monday 22 November 2010

Finally Scrapping !



So at last I have had my 1st weekend at home since September - not that I'm complaining about all the fun things I have been doing - but it was nice just to have time to fuddle about !
I managed to catch up on some scrapping - I have had the idea to scrap a page about how exceptionally stunning the trees have been this Autumn sloshing around in my head for weeks - so here's my attempt - a photo I took looking out from the ramparts of Windsor Castle, grunge board leaves from Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die, a tree I decorated at an Artsycrafty Weekend but didn't really like the end project (so have teased off all the elements to recycle them !), and some Glimmermisted card stock & a bit of journalling. Maybe does do those stunning trees justice but at least I've had a go at homage !

Next up is a double page spread of our trip round Windsor Castle - hard to capture the vastness of the place - but a fun reminder of our girlie weekend ! And I tried something a bit different with the journalling - a sort of script of the conversation between Michaela & I deciding to have our weekend away - inspired by the True Stories course I did to experiment with different journalling styles !

So now I have these Autumn snaps finally safely scrapped I feel I can move onto a few Christmas projects with a clear conscience !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment