Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas Miracle 1918


Today I had a story published on the "Scrapgirls" website.
They were asking for true Christmas stories & I just had a compulsion to write the story that my Great Uncle Arthur had told me many years ago about his coming home from the First World War.
I just had an intuitive feeling that they would like the story and if I sent it I might be chosen !
So I wrote my tale & created the required accompanying digital scrapbook layout using their products as was laid out in the rules of the competition.
And today out of the blue when I opened their daily newsletter - there was my story !
http://www.scrapgirls.com/NL/SG_News_111214_Wed_Two.html

I was chuffed that they liked it & chose to publish it - and pleased to think of girls all over the world reading Uncle Arthur's story !

No comments:

Post a Comment