Tuesday, 1 May 2012

WOYWW - Birds Abound !

So on my desk today - a big mound of photos hot out of the printer & ready to take to Scrapbook Club tomorrow night - apparently the Zumba class in the main hall - who were making the whole building shake with 1000 decibels of music blasting out last time - have been asked to find another venue - so hopefully we'll be able to think in a straight line this time ! Apparently the whole street could hear them !
And I finally finished my canvas for the challenge in the local art shop - not sure what they will make of it as all the others I have seen on display are proper pictures painted on the canvas and mine is definitely of the mixed media persuasion - anyway it was fun to do & nothing to be lost entering it !!
 So not much else going on ... got my May pages ready to go in my book of days & that was about it ! Hoping to be able to get stuff planted out in the garden this weekend - glad I held back as I think they would have been washed away in the past weeks deluges !!

And want to do some more of my Watercolour Journal class too .. anyway hope you have a fun crafty & drier week !!


17 comments:

  1. A lovely selection of photos on your desk, I especially love the one of the owl. I hope you enjoy your class tomorrow and have fun :)

    Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely week, Hugs, Karen xx #12

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just been having a browse of your blog, its fab so I have added my name to your list of followers, I do hope that is okay, Hugs, Karen #12 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bunch of photos you have to show this week. Careful the floor don't fall in with all those people bouncing around. Fitness isn't always good for you LOL..

    Eliza #19

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...ooo what amazing piccy's, that owl is magnificent...sounds like you've been busy busy...thanks for sharing...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of inspiration there - made me smile about Zumba, I do a class here in the Midlands but thankfully in the gym but they are loud arent they! Enjoy the crop. Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 29

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos, have fun incorporating them... hope to see the results on a WOYWW desk soon, lol! Helen, 7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some greatpictures, the birdhouse looks fab! Hugs trace x 40

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creative desk;-)
    Lovely photos!
    Happy WOYWW Wednesday!

    Hugs Marleen #25

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving that birdhouse, it is gorgeous and wonderful pic of the owl (and all the others too). I had to lol at your Zumba comment. Anne #44

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! Fabulous birdhouse and great pics, Hugs May x x x#32

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope it stays warm enough for youto do your planting! I'm in a field on my 3G dongle, zooming around as quickly as I can, while I can! HAPPY WOYWW!
    ((Lyn)) #47

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are well organised with the photos - hope the scrapbook session goes well (and quieter too) - thanks for sharing - Hazel, WOYWW #10 x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow !!! what an inspiring workspace!!!! Great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zumba and scrapbooking..yikes! what a hodge podge that might have produced....

    Vee
    146

    ReplyDelete
  15. That owl is gorgeous! I love your wee bird house!
    I hope your scrapbook club was quieter this time!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoo! Look at the picture of the owl! I had to laugh at your "be able to think in a straight line" bit. I've never done that. I swear! All my thinking is circular, or oval, or scattered. I'll have to try that straight line thing sometime. Great looking paper birdhouse on your desk!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Creative desk!!
    Happy WOYWW Wednesday!
    Hugs Marleen #8

    ReplyDelete