Wednesday 30 November 2011

Christmas Makes !


So Christmas activity on the workdesk this week !
I have the place cards for the Christmas Dining Table finished (as you can see it's a red & gold theme this year !) so that's one job done & dusted.
The Angel (one of Tilda's patterns) I am making for my mother in law is well underway - just the hair to stitch on & features and a few finishing touches !
I am making a quick gift box for my Mum so that to finish ... happily all the rest of the pressies for my side of the family are safely wrapped & ready to pass over to my sister when we meet for our annual girlie weekend in Bath on Saturday ! Looking forward to having time together as we live 6 hours apart & seeing the Christmas market which is supposed to be very atmospheric.
Although I am eternally grateful we don't have the snow we had this time last year - with it being so mild I'm feeling it hard to get Christmassy ! And Journal Your Christmas starts tomorrow !

9 comments:

  1. Love your red/Gold table decs.Have fab wednesday and creative festive week ahead!
    hugs judex 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great desk love the red and gold theme. Enjoy your day in Bath, have a great Wednesday. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the decorations and the doll - I made a tilda doll for my god daughter a couple of years ago and have two more in their boxes - must get round to sewing them soon! Enjoy Saturday and Journal your Christmas. Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl – No 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those name places are absolutely brilliant! And I can't believe how organised you are with the pressies and such! Have a great weekend in Bath, we finally have snow on the ground here in Michigan, after an incredibly mild November. I'm glad it snowed actually as I know exactly what you mean about not being able to get into the spirit.

    Hugs
    Brenda 78

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those place names are so fab, I love them!! And the Tilda doll, I've seen something like her in my Tone Finnager books. My brother went to the Bath christmas market last weekend and said it was fab but packed. Have fun :)
    Hugs, LLJ #39 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super organised! Love your place settings. I have done a mock up of a little gift box for the Christmas table today but am not as advanced in my prep as you are! Enjoy the rest of your week and have a fab time in Bath - how lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there and thanks for the peek into your creative zone. It looks like there is loads going on so thanks for sharing. Hope you have a brilliant week and have plenty of creative time!
    Neil #23

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's all go! I'm so late that by now you're packing your handbag for tomorrow in Bath; it'll be lovely. You're very organised, I love the place names!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done getting your table decorations done, and love the doll! Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #62

    ReplyDelete