Friday 6 November 2009

Everyday Doings !


What would be everyday to me might be something unusual to someone elsewhere in the world ? Today was spent battling with a 25 metre long travelling oven trying to cook burgers in a safe & delicious way ! And being presented new smoked seasoning ingredients. All in a days work but not what everyone does I suppose !! DH & I had an enjoyable night out seeing Alistair McGowen last night - what courage it must take to walk out on a stage & just tell amusing stories & give his great vocal impressions to entertain people for 2 hours ! You really satnd or fall by your own skills with no-where to hide (he did it very well !) - that must be a lesson for life. I'm hoping to get some metal-work crafty bits done over the weekend as samples for a demo to my little scrapbooking club in Gorseinon in a couple of weeks - lets hope housework etc can be kept at bay long enough to get nicely covered in glimmer mist & alcohol ink !!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. Is that a new picture up top? I really like it and don't remember it from before.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete