Monday 2 November 2009

Scrapping Our Hallowe'en


At last after a hectic October, we had a quite weekend with nothing planned - so the opportunity for a serious scrapping session was too good to miss. So my scrap-tally for the weekend was 6 double page spreads with our photos from our break in Mallorca in September and 2 12x12's of our hallowe'en party.
Last month I had spotted a Maya Road Pumpkin shaped chip-board mini book when I made a detour via The Stamp Attic (great shop in Wantage) and thought it would be ideal for a mini book of the party. So having managed to turn my fingers bright orange with Spiced Marmalade distress ink plus some covered pages and a bevy of stickers (bargin from Poundland !) I am really pleased with how it turned out !
What a luxury to have time to dedicate to scrapping without real life getting in the way !!

2 comments:

  1. cute mini album! I never take enough photos at Halloween to justify an entire album, but your's is adorable! ~april

    ReplyDelete