Tuesday 24 November 2009

We're in the Money !




Last week M&S invited us to a Christmas evening at the local store in Carmarthen. As part of the visit we got to pick 5 items from their penny bazaar in which everything was a penny to commemorate their 125 year anniversary.



One of the items I choose was a little tin money box - a great base to alter ! So I have gone for a "country" look with fabric, a little sign I bought at a show ages ago, a couple of twiggy hearts & a tiny rusty Angel. I'm quite pleased with the effect & it is now on my bedside table collecting money for my next Artsy Crafty weekend !!






I'm also well on my way getting ready for this year's Journal Your Christmas class with Shimelle Laine. She has recommended getting all the pages cut & ready so when things get hectic in December as they inevitably do, you are well placed to get a page done quickly !
More next time !

No comments:

Post a Comment