Friday 18 December 2009

Christmas Countdown


So we are well into the Christmas countdown now with quite a few things safely under our belt - cards & presents done, even a huge casserole slow cooked & in the freezer !! This weekend as well as last minute food shopping - and maybe a new top to wear Christmas Day !! - plus a frenzy of bed making for all the guests I really want to get the place cards made. I've had the templates of these on my desk for weeks trying to get inspired to do them - perhaps a deadline will focus my mind !! I also have my little Christmas birds cut out & stitched but not turned through or stuffed & finished - so that's another job !!

So no crafting pictures yet - but I am very pleased with how this recent picture turned out - taken whilst crossing the Severn Bridge as the sun was rising last week !

1 comment: