Sunday 20 June 2010

Finally Summer Arrived !


At last we have had a lovely summer's day !
Clear blue skies, warm breeze instead of a chill wind & a pleasure to be in the garden !
After swimming I spent the afternoon in the garden - first wading through months of old craft & scrapbooking magazines ripping out all the bits I wanted before tossing the rest into the trusty blue Carmarthenshire CC recyling bags ! Then I had a play session with my Cuttlebug - trying all my new Paperatsy Dies, new Bug folders & plus Nestibilities dies - cutting out a stash of shapes - ready for upcoming projects ! I cut & cuttled some metal to get ready for the Sunday Stamper challenge this week which is - you guessed it -metal!
I'm going to create 4 panels for my tissue box which has been painted but looking at me plaintively for some decoration for months !! Rich did the biggest crafting task of the day - a coat of Barleywood piant onto the new work surface for my potting shed to waterproof it !

Supper in the garden at 6pm before the sun dipped below the trees in the wood behind the garden rounded off a lazy summer day !

No comments:

Post a Comment