Monday 14 June 2010

Sunday Stamp Challenge - Numbers


Hi - this is the first time I have entered a challenge !

I found Hels blog a couple of weeks ago & have lurked about without commenting or anything. I did make things with the wings & a letters themes of the past couple of weeks but not in time to take part !

This weekend I got my act together to make a stamped piece with the theme of Numbers. I used as outsized (8" long) chipboard tag, decorated with paints & inks. Then stamped with the PaperArtsy Clocks numbers stamps & coloured them in. Then some Viva Inkagold smudged over to highlight. I cut the No. 1 out of a grungeboard sample, used gesso & distress inks to colour & mounted it on burgandy card as it all merged in a bit too much without it ! I stamped the U R My No. 1 with HOTP alphabet stamps. Then added a fabric flower rosette with a hand made embellishment (mica cover baked fimo with a charm set in it!)

So my first completed entry for the Sunday Stamper Challenge !

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous art hun, thanks for joining in with the SUnday Stamper...hey, stop lurking now, tis lovely to meet you x

    ReplyDelete