Wednesday 23 June 2010

WOYWW - 1st Time Desk Revelations !


I've found this sharing project out here in Blog-land .. what's on your workdesk this Wednesday .. so I decided to share the cluttered mess that is my desk today !
I have the metal panels underway for the Sunday Stamper challenge .. all the bits left over from my playday with my Cuttlebug last Sunday ... a folder that I have bought to alter with all great intentions of it being my Recipe Book (instead of piles of clippings that I currently have tucked in assorted random place !!) .. my pink mini binder with my "craft reminders" in that I take to shows to make sure I don't buy the same stuff twice .. a stack of Distress Inks - Oh and the normal detrius that seems to gather round the edge of my desk like a vortex ring of space debris being drawn into a black hole !!

13 comments:

  1. Welcome to WOYWW. You have lots going on on your desk. Thanks for sharing it.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to your first ever WOYWW. Glad you could join us. Looks like you love to alter, too. Any also that you have a love of green and orange, two very hot colors this year. Thanks for showing your space and hope to see you back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely work on your desk, those labels look nice. I like the way you have stored your embossing folders - very clever.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good plan to take a list of what you have to make sure that you don't purchase duplicates.....that's scarily organised!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot of lovely stuff here! Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone thanks so much for stopping by & making me feel welcome !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to WOYWW. It's only my second week. You have a very productive looking desk with lots of lovely part makes on there. Hope we get to see the finished articles. Had to laugh at your 'craft reminders' book. I've just bought a new one (and shown it on my post) as the old one is getting a bit jumbled now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a fabulous creative clutter! Your recipe book looks great and I love the metal panels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to WOYWW! I think as your desk isn't pushed against a wall, you must have to exercise great discipline in not pushing stuff away and therefore off all the time!! Love the premise of and what you're working on - my 'recipe book' is the same - random clippings and such...maybe you should do two!! I like the sound of Spanish Chicken with Potatoes - yum! Don't forget to let us see how it finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello ...nice to see you at WOYWW...a nice busy desk....fantastic! Recipe book looks fab and you have reminded me to get my metal embossing kit out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to WOYWW! you know it's addictive! love your work space, but I think most of my stuff would fall on the floor (as it already does!!) Have a crafty day!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your book and your craft space - very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your desk looks very crafty, love the tags hun...I don't grunge or alter, can't seem to get the hang of it :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete