Thursday 24 June 2010

Metal for Sunday Stampers Challenge


The days are rushing past so fast that if I don't post a picture of my metal panels soon I shall run out of week !! So glimpse amongst the debris on my desk yesterday - but today a close up !

Hoping to get them stuck onto my tissue box over the weekend !!
The panels are Ten Seconds Studios metal cut with a Nestabilities die into panels then run through my trusty Cuttlebug. Then painted with white acrylic, wiped back, and coloured up with Distress Inks, Viva Inkagold paints and Glimmer Mists. The bird, butterfly & moth are Paperartsy dies cut & then run through the Bug.
Next step will be to layer them up and get them on the Tissue Box ... watch this space !

2 comments:

  1. Fabby metal pieces hun, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper... loved your tail of the mouse in the drawer... Alfie hasn't had any more .. yet!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really lovely, love them lots

    ReplyDelete