Monday 5 July 2010

Bling Blossoms !!


Hi - so here is my entry for this week's Sunday Stamper challenge - as you may have guessed from all the sparklies I've used - the theme this week is Rhinestones.
Well mine are gems but the thought was there !

Hop over to http://www.pinkleart.blogspot.com/ to join in the fun !

This is a Maya Road tag set, well rubbed over with my new distress inks - Rusty Hinge, Scattered Straw & Pumice Stone - plus Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet & my favourites Peeled Paint & Shabby Shutters.

The flowers are my 2 new Hero Arts stamp sets - thanks to Val from Snazzy's (http://www.snazzys.co.uk/ - great shop in Swindon & lovely guys who run it !) for demo-ing these at Newbury on Saturday.
All finished with loads of Papermania gems and some I had free from a magazine !

The Love Your Pictures class kicked off today - have done the photos for the first 2 challenges but no sign of the promised e-mail this evening. Will have to check in the morning as about to tuck down due to a 5am start tomorrow !

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, these are bling-tastic! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper

    ReplyDelete